ARIZONA CAREER PATHWAYS
1. Over the age of 18
2. Be a high school graduate or have a GED
3. Be a US citizen or legal resident
4. Have income at or below 200% of the US Federal Poverty Level based on family size (we use a chart - attached) Get Chart
4. Live in Maricopa County for at least one year
5. Attend school at one of the Maricopa County Community Colleges in a program that ACP can support (eg. healthcare, IT,)
6. Submit supporting documents (attached)
To get to all the resources available
Arizona Career Pathways defines the needs, identifies resources and brokers relationships that impact the education and training of a quality workforce, regional economic sustainability and business growth.
Arizona Career Pathways
108 North 40th Street, South Building, Room 1146, Phoenix, AZ 85034 1.602.286.8092
Our office is closed during COVID
Copyright Arizona Career Pathways 2021.
All Rights Reserved.
“I am a single mother. They helped me be able to finish my degree without fear of losing my home, or getting my electricity shut off. They do more than just provide financial recovery, they provide a chance, an opportunity that schools and the federal government doesn’t.”
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography Student
“I think most importantly I love how they truly want us to succeed. You can feel the genuineness from all the staff.”
- Nursing Student